Map in a campaign

Euri

I am in the process of designing a mini campaign at my spare time (the luck of which explains why it is taking so long). Basically it is my first campaign so it is a kind of self training.

The question is: If I want to use the same map in two separate battles, it there a way any damage inflicted on the buildings of the first battle to be carried forward to the next battle taking place on the same area?

If it's crucial to refight on the same map, and l'm sure this crossed your mind already. Create a battle damaged version of the map. Complete with craters and rubbled buildings. Add a couple burning vehicles of the type that may have been in the previous battle. It's not perfect but it does convey the effect of the campaign battles advancing in the sequence after the initial engagement.