Updating Shock Force

I can't wait. I'm patriotically running though the Canadian campaign and there's so much I miss from Black Sea! I'm totally perplexed by unit behavior, I'm not seeing when my guys go down, Canadian platoons are inexplicably organized with CO and XO teams, etc etc. Even units movement looks janky!  

E: Coyotes that can't use the MMSS or have a hull-down command are frustrating in the extreme!

Edited by DougPhresh

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/07/2017 at 10:36 PM, Combatintman said:

I'd take the French over any other nation to be honest - they would open up so many scenario possibilities in sub-Saharan Africa.

+1 - but Steve was clear that CMSF2 will not add or remove any equipment.

If it is selling well, I do hope more modules will be added after 4.0 upgrade. And, we may imagine more stuff coming.

Edited by ncc1701e

2 hours ago, ncc1701e said:

+1 - but Steve was clear that CMSF2 will not add or remove any Equipment.

I sure hope this will change.

It will in no way be a wasted effort to update CMSF to V4.0 (CMSF2)...I'm sure it will be very well recieved and sell plenty (i will buy it day 1)...But having this vey nice 'base game' and not expand on it...

Well...that would be...only a 'MINOR' victory...There's plenty of oppertunity for add-ons. Stuff that could swing this around to a TOTAL victory imho...

1 hour ago, Combatintman said:

I know unfortunately but this isn't the first thread across the forums that discusses wish lists that are never going to happen :(

This is sad (but hopefully wrong).

Personally i have been looking forward to be able to play 1941-1943 eastern front games for many years now. Given the current progress of things and the latest information that have been shared with regards to personel I have very little hope right now that this will ever happen.:(

Why can't some 'wierd' super-rich guy fall in love with this game ;)... and donate a ****-load of money to BFC...allowing some serious recruitments...

That would make me happy !!! :P

28 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Plenty of rich weirdos in Sweden or so I am told...   :P

We have our fair share...But for some strange reason they don't seem to spend their free evnings playing tactical wargames...hhmmm

I will make a few calls...;)

Maybe that IKEA-guy have some spare change...

On 2017-07-25 at 8:12 PM, SLIM said:

My stated goal for any hypothetical lottery winnings is exactly this.

Me too!

I hope CMSF2 does well and that we might see a new module down the line bringing the French and drones etc.