Embarking on tanks question

Correct, and there is no Embarking on Armor...The Arrow (Red) just shows that you can't embark on that Armor, but can still be moved into that AS (Action-Spot) that Armor occupies. 

Maybe in the next CMBN Game Engine (v4), we might see Embarking on Armor (which we were hoping would happen with Game Engine v3, but didn't materialize). 

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

21 minutes ago, jonp said:

All,

As far as I can tell, they have not coded this in CMN, correct?

If so, what does it mean when I select a group of soldiers and hover over a tank and cursor turns into a down arrow?  What does that signify?

Thx
jonpfl

Correct CMBN does not have tank riders.  The only time you should get the green down arrow (Red down arrow means they cannot board) on a CMBN tank is when re-mounting the tank crew.  Just to double check I loaded my test map and attempted to load different teams and crews onto both a crewed and an empty M4 Sherman tank and was not able to replicate the green down arrow.  

Edited by MOS:96B2P