Next Generation Bradley demonstrator

Ivanov

I just realized what's missing!

The vehicle must have the ability to launch and control disposable recon/laser designator drones.

Now I suppose we need a separate spec sheet for the drones...

The main thing that's obvious is that they have to be able to designate targets for both the main gun and the Bushmaster, and they need to cost less than ten cents apiece.

That way, with appropriate ammo, the vehicle (code name OMGWTFBBQ) can fire indirectly if necessary.

Edited by Jammersix

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, panzersaurkrautwerfer said:

More disturbingly, here's some video raising some serious doubts about the protective package on what is suspected to the production model Armata

The simulation has spotting issues as far as I'm concerned, the optics need to be tweaked which could have resulted in a different outcome. Plus crew survivability has not been modeled correctly... Big let down if this is true IMO. 

uOiWZW7.png

Hm...

I see a few potential problems with this.

1. We'll need doors now because it'll be hard for the crew to get in through the top hatches. I'm thinking armored Delorean style doors to be exact.

2. This thing is going to stick out like a sore thumb

3. The radome might be a little to low to the ground

Overall though, the AWACS Abrams looks like it could be a huge hit!

Edited by Raptorx7

3 hours ago, Raptorx7 said:

uOiWZW7.png

Hm...

I see a few potential problems with this.

1. We'll need doors now because it'll be hard for the crew to get in through the top hatches. I'm thinking armored Delorean style doors to be exact.

2. This thing is going to stick out like a sore thumb

3. The radome might be a little to low to the ground

Overall though, the AWACS Abrams looks like it could be a huge hit!

Yes, I'm glad you've decided to go with that design choice. The hatches should be through the blow out panels that have transparent ammo in them so the loader, gunner, and commander can get through. 

I think we should go with what we need, and if congress balks, we'll just send in more hookers.

I'm playing with the idea of a trailer, but I'm torn between hauling more ammo or setting up a mobile barracks for each squad. I suppose it could be ammo, if we increase all units army wide to the training standards the 75th uses.