The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread

Machor

This page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Where do you get these weird links from, John?  Most of them seem to require logging in to something and giving our personal info.  That's odd coming from someone such as yourself who is so concerned about security etc.

Some of them are from Tumblr, which I access via tumbex. I have no account with Tumblr. The last link was straight from Facebook, for which I do have an account. Maybe things are different where you are, but I don't understand where the problem lies. The link at the top of the page works perfectly as of one minute ago.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

On 4/5/2020 at 12:09 AM, John Kettler said:

Grocery shopping, anyone?

Regards,

John Kettler

I saw a guy on the subway dead serious with a SWAT style gas mask, red army type MOPP smock, yellow rubber wading boots, damn near preening as he stood there lol

On 4/5/2020 at 5:55 PM, John Kettler said:

Used to think the vast numbers of award and medal Russian genral and admiral was out there, but the North Korean People's Army bigwigs make the look positively amateurish. How is it possible to keep a straight face while looking like this?!
nk-generals1.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

Regards,

John Kettler

third from right. whats the medal that seems attached to a penis piercing?

that musta been a helluva citation. I wonder if he was the opposition commander when we had op paul bunyan. he was trying to erect wood we were cutting it.

Edited by Sublime

It's sounds fun.  But it will need to be mounted and wired to the right connections for one's system (and calibrated).  How will you do that so it can be used for flight sims?

I have an old F-15 (I think) stick from Thrustmaster that didn't seem to calibrate correctly and has obsolete connections on it that modern computers no longer have.  Would love to figure out how to update it so it could be used again.