The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread

Machor

• 2 weeks later...

After signing up online to take advantage of a killer deal on membership, when I visited, got my ID and whatnot, was going to work out, only to be told I couldn't because I was wearing jeans. News to me that this was a problem, but jeans apparently abrade the upholstery on the equipment. Seems to me what we have below is a different suitable attire issue. If she can really lift that much weight, perhaps it would be better not to bother her about her remarkable workout garment, right?

eyJpdSI6IjgwNWJjYzllMWFjMzIxOWI2ZjIwYzNm

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Erwin,

Have seen plenty of girls in skimpy, skin tight or both gym outfits, but have never seen anyone work out in a dress before. I did go to parochial school almost exclusively through junior high, though.

In other news, a writer at heavy.com either made a weird mistake or was somehow undone by the proofing software. Behold!

(Mods, have deliberately left out all other details so as to avoid potential trouble)

Henry Kyle Frese is the Petagon counter-terrorism analyst...

This Petagon is really something new. Certainly, it is to me!

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

• 2 weeks later...

This design gives me real concerns about stability in sudden turns, toppling in strong wind, and I'm wondering how on Earth they two upper levels are loaded?

tumblr_pfv1oaZGi11uggzyo_1280.jpg

Here, stability is also a concern, but that's ref the mind of the person who approved this! I suppose, though, sheer incredulousness on the part of the unbelieving target might allow them to close to firing range.

tumblr_pe32imCsLS1rp3xfk_1280.jpg

Speaking from the perspective of someone who's had whiplash in a car wreck, this is painful to watch.

tumblr_inline_myzvarg6NJ1rg2ipl.gif

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Erwin,

Back in the 1960s Dad  used to fulminate about television, opining that if our civilization collapsed, archaeilogists whould likely conclude from context the TV set was a god and that each house had one.

Today's offering could be considered a a bizarre commentary on art imitating life, though would say it's inverted in this case, I think.

tumblr_pmwbhblFRA1xetycmo1_1280.png

8b19b8fc2d6bf7b8425fcbac8abf14a49d46c36a
Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler