The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread

Machor

The cuffs far left are a classic example of failing to think through the entire design. The cuff assemblies themselves look as though they could contain Hercules, but look at that pathetic excuse for a chain! 

tumblr_poxzm7l6fu1wa9eb9_540.jpg

And here we have a pistol the likes of which you've never seen. It is a cut down Mosin-Nagant rifle firing the full power 7.62 mm x 54 mm cartridge. This is what you get in countries where pistols are illegal but rifles aren't. Absolutely shudder to think what sort of recoil, noise and muzzle blast this thing puts out when fired.

tumblr_m0m192EgKG1rrti31o1_1280.jpg

Regards,

John Kettler 

Edited by John Kettler

Sgt. Squarehead,

Excellent find!

This one's both weird and important. Besides, I learned the word "biosecurity." It seems that trying to upgrade litter size also risks unleashing multiple diseases in the process. 

https://allthatsinteresting.com/australian-farmers-smuggle-pig-semen

The kids need a spanking, counseling or both. Had I or any of my siblings done this, EOW would've been a net improvement. Probably still couldn't sit down!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/13/parents-ordered-pay-trail-destruction-left-sons-4-6-10563520/

Regards,

John Kettler

1 hour ago, John Kettler said:

The kids need a spanking, counseling or both.

There have been many occasions when I have seen children behave in ways that needed their parents to take a firmer hand. Whether that involved spanking or not, something was needed to penetrate that hard shell of egotistical irresponsibility. Usually the parent was too lazy or indecisive to focus on their child's need, which was then left to find out on his or her own the really hard way.

Michael

Tumblr, for reasons unknown, seems to have lots of supposedly hypnotizing animations. I like this one. It moves slowly, doesn't strobe and definitely holds my attention, while being curiously calming, too.

tumblr_oiaq4xFjww1vetpjgo1_1280.gif

Apparently someone knows the Classics and passed the word. The testudo is back!

tumblr_pvl8f0aXSH1tw2v9jo1_500.jpg

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

4 hours ago, John Kettler said:

Seeing this may require therapy. I feel scarred!

tumblr_psi3huAMZR1t77ta5_540.png

Regards,

John Kettler

I know, it is an abomination. Please forgive my countrymen for this transgression. Banana has no business being on a pizza. None! To make it even weirder they top it off with curry.

🤮

rocketman,

Will overlook, given your country also has lingonberry pancakes (yummy at local Ikea) and Aebelskiver, too, I believe. Almost got to have a proper kolache (not those horrid things made with mini hot dogs and found at donut shops in the US) a few years ago at a Swedish town here in the States, but there were so many people at the counter from the Super Bus I was on  and a couple of semis there simply wasn't time before the monster bus was refueled and I had to split. Sigh. The banana abomination is ghastly, but Hawaiian pizza, with pineapple and Canadian bacon is fantastic. Highly recommend it!

This astounding medication, dating back, methinks, to late 1800s or early 1900s was called One Night. Considering the remarkable list of ingredients, it certainly would've been, but am at a loss as to say what kind of night!

tumblr_pekn7oQwMU1vru2mv_540.jpg

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Shall let the shrinks figure out this one, but I love the bizarre juxtaposition of elements.

tumblr_mhlb6xcDAL1rmcaqro1_1280.png

Things I never knew. Now that I've studied the graphic, I can say, with confidence, that one of my college instructors had a casket in her not all that large office. We could see it through the floor length window. We thought it was weird, but she taught a course called Death and Dying.

a8ae127ebb6297be65ebf7062061e8e7b59829e4

Check out her shirt! Need to go find one.

tumblr_px24rqkEbO1r1n25jo1_1280.jpg

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler