The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread

Machor

16 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

The TA of my first philosophy class had one...but this was LA where all sorts of improbable things were apt to happen.

Doesn't seem that improbable at all TBH, firstly, as you say, it's LA.....Secondly the three-wheeler strikes me as a particularly philosophical sort of automobile.  :P

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what to make of this, but the real life location where "Jaws" was shot is dealing with two shark attacks which badly injured one man and got another killed. Myriad entities aretrying to figure out what the best response is for the rapidly approaching 2019 tourist season. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jaws-filming-location-debates-response-real-life-shark-crisis-1171540?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_3630451

Regards,

John Kettler

38 minutes ago, Wicky said:

Borg soldiers and the world's largest armoured car!

26 minutes ago, Wicky said:

Plus the amazing flying rocket equipped armoured car that drops exploding eggs...

I always wondered where all that Live Aid money went...

Mord.

Impressive CV!

Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo Kantanka is a mysterious but great man to have surfaced on the earth. He is a preacher, inventor, innovator, Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, agriculturalist, philanthropist and the Star of Africa. He is the world’s greatest multi-dimentional scientist and technologist of all times and has carried out the greatest philanthropic activity in Ghana. He funds all these exercises with revenue from his numerous investments.

• First African to manufacture engines, vehicles, aircrafts and heavy-duty machines (he did so manually).
• First man in the world who manufactured Bass guitars with seven strings
• The manufacturer of gadgets and machines with extra-ordinary features.
• Only man on earth capable of producing metals from sea shells and palm husk making metals renewable.
• Only individual on earth who practically cuts across the length and breadth of invention and innovative science.
• Most mysterious man on earth. It is practically impossible to comprehend his level of wisdom.
• He has won several awards from reputable institutions.

https://jalopnik.com/the-living-apostle-who-sold-the-media-on-the-myth-of-g-1784458558

And his military helicopter invention 

Image%2525202019-01-10%252520at%2525202.

3 hours ago, Wicky said:

Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo Kantanka is a mysterious but great man to have surfaced on the earth. He is a preacher, inventor, innovator, Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, agriculturalist, philanthropist and the Star of Africa. He is the world’s greatest multi-dimentional scientist and technologist of all times and has carried out the greatest philanthropic activity in Ghana.

And extraordinarily modest to boot!

:rolleyes::lol:

Michael

Wicky,

What a find! My initial impression was that I was looking at some over the top SF vehicle, a conclusion I rejected after closer study and seeing what appeared to be the top leaders of what I now know to be Ghana clambering aboard. A grenade or RPG inside that thing would've been a devastating decapitation strike. That monster is bigger than a number of real deal Russian mobile ballistic missile launcher's, too. As for the wooden attack helicopter, I'd be far more concerned with Iran's RQ-170 clone. The armored car leads me to wonder what the suicide rate is in Ghana for DIA defense attaches? 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

That was too funny.  I had a blast with Y2K.  I was paid triple time to sit at a customer site and monitor the phone system while they served food and drinks, ran movies and then watched the fireworks from the balcony on the SF waterfront.  Their NY office was 3 hours ahead so we knew 3 hours ahead that it was a complete waste of time for me to be there.  Great night, good money, free food and booze and I wasn't stuck in a mob of people looking for a port o potty.