CM games I'd like to see

Scipio

It was many times denied for Steve time ago but my dream would be a CM in the Pacific. Heavy  naval artillery fire, LVT landings, close combats in a few meters of sand beach, jungles, caves, traps, few tanks and many infantry, night counterattacks, suicide charges, ...  In the end, all the taste of the Pacific War. And don't forget the modules for CW forces in New Guinea and Burma.
Sadly only a dream.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have wanted an early WW2 (1939-1940) game ever since CMBO. There was a mod for CMBO that simulated the invasion of France - does anyone remember it? I don't know if it was "officially" released - it may have remained in the beta test stage.

I don't care about a new game engine - I like CMx2 and do not see a pressing need to change it.

But CM Blitzkrieg - ah! You could have Germany and France in the main game, and add the Brits in an expansion. Dutch and Belgians in another. Maybe have a Poland expansion if you wanted to get *really* schwifty.