Sign in to follow this  
angelotax

Aris "all in one mods" help

OK, i've picked up all the Aris all in one tanks and vehicle mods for FB.

I'm doing the training campaign, and in the second mission is snowing, but my tanks are still green as usual (they seem not modified at all), what i'm doing wrong ?

I extracted all the mods folders (not the files themselves, everything is still inside the folders) inside both the documents/userdata/mods and inside the created "Z" folder (Battlefront\Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg\Data\Z) because these "new" tanks do not show up, but still no dice. Green Tanks.

Any advice appreciated.

Off the top of my head it may be a mod tag issue. If the training campaign uses a specific mod tag such as [muddy], only mods with that specific tag will show. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to fix that. But I think it's in the manual.

I'm having big trouble with Aris' CMFB mods too. The only parts of any vehicles to have the "snow" effect are the tracks and wheels. The hulls, turrets. etc remain decidedly unsnowy. This is a great shame as the previews look brilliant.