Gamma

MT-12 AT won't reDeploy

I had a MT-12 deployed on a hill, I fired some shots with it, packed it up and moved it. They won't seem to redeploy the gun and it's stuck limbered without saying limbered? 

All members of the crew are spotting.

Sometimes while the crew is setting up the gun it can be hard to tell that is what they are doing. If you can see the deploy command is selected they could be setting up the gun. How long does the game say deployment takes? How long had your crew been on one place?

Deploy Command is active, I have just removed them from a slope thinking it was the angle preventing me from setting up the gun. 

On 03.09.2016 at 8:18 PM, Gamma said:

Deploy Command is active, I have just removed them from a slope thinking it was the angle preventing me from setting up the gun. 

In the game MT-12 has enormous unlimber/limber time 4/7 minutes. Possibly you need to await until they complete own work. This issue already has reported, and I hope will be fixed in the next patch or module. Standard time of limber/unlimber of MT-12 by trained crew is no more 50-60 sec.   

As soon as the Mt-12 hit level ground it unlimbered and started working as normal. I also agree that 4/7 minutes is a lot.

As an artilleryman, granted not with AT Gun, that's a really long time. Considering AT guns are I'm guessing not set up with a CP, director and aim posts, I think they could drop trails fairly quickly