Sign in to follow this  
bruce90

No UI graphics.....

I've been away from the game for a few months so I'm a bit out of touch. Firing up CMFI with Gustav Line ( all patched up ) last night and the first odd thing I noticed was the menu screen was just words, no graphics and then after loading up a map and going to 3D Preview, I find I have no UI graphic just a black bar across the bottom of the screen. I disabled all mods but that didn't work. I'm running Windows 10 but I've had no problems previously and CMBN is working fine on this system.

I'm guessing that if this is a recent patch that it MAY have gotten installed to an incorrect directory. Missing graphics usually suggests that you are running on a partial install (i.e. - there are graphics files and other files missing, etc.). You may want to check where your game is installed and make sure that there aren't two installations (including the possibility of an installation WITHIN the current game directories) and fire up the one that has the most files (if there is two installations and there is a difference between them).