Screenshots

Going back to CMBN I have been unable to take screenshots pressing CTRL/ALT/PrtScr simultaneously.  It just produces a screenshot that is completely black.  I can take a screenshot using FRAPS but am wondering why the first method no longer works.  When I first got CMBN I could take screenshots using this method.  I tried it with CMFI and Final Blitzkrieg  but the screenshot is completely black.  I am using Windows 7.  Thanks in advance for any help and or comments.

12 hours ago, CanuckGamer said:

Is there a new procedure for taking screenshots where I would not have to use a 3rd party program like Fraps?  Thanks.

The latest Nvida cards and drivers have shadow play which may work and you may have.  I do have a card that supports it but have never tired it.  It required some setup work and I didn't bother following through once I got blocked figuring it out because I have FRAPs and wanted to play not tinker :)