Re-Man...... Man

I fully agree to the ATGs. THAT makes sense to me.

A little off the time frame: In Napoleonic times, it was standard procedure for artillery crews to run for cover when Cavallary charged and to return, when the dust settled. Refer to the charge of the Brit's Heavy Brigade at Waterloo for a nice example.

Well, "nice" depends on from which side you look at it...

6 hours ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

Actually I like the tank-crew system as it is now, it would be nice to be able to dismount anti-tank gun crews and then later mount it again e.g. to avoid casualties during a bombartment.

Yes.  It would be nice to be able to do this in the game.  Not sure why we can't now.  Some programming issue maybe..............    

Yeah many people would like to be able to abandon and re crew AT guns etc. It would be a good feature.  The basic problem is it is a can of worms programmatically which means the effort would take away from other things that are higher priority. 

From Steve: "The desired behavior would be to have your crews be able to take cover within a couple of Action Spots of a gun (be it a HMG or a Pak43), but no further away than that (good discussion here about why not). Unfortunately this runs into major technical obstacles which, for now, we do not feel worth spending the time overcoming."

Full post here (warning this thread is really big and covered a bunch of topics around AT guns):