Windows 10 Command Ops 2 problems & help request

I'd like to check out Command Ops 2 Core Engine on a Windows 10 o/s.  I've installed and run successfully on a legacy Windows Vista desktop machine. From my Win10 machine, I'm having trouble getting a download. Problem seems to be with Lock 'N Load websites. All and any help is welcome.

I successfully accessed http://www.panthergames.com/. I click "Buy Now" which took me to https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=account/login. It required me to be a registered user. I previously registered as a new user but never received a confirmation email. When I try to login as an existing user it errors out saying "no match" for my userid/password. When I try to register again it says my ID is already taken. I'd log a support ticket for UserID/password help but this site requires that you need to login before you can create a ticket! Any suggestions on how to "purchase" for free and download?

Also, is Command Ops 2 even playable on Windows 10?

Thanks for any help.

@rocketman, Thank you for your quick response.

Okay, so I copied the CO2-Coreinstaller from my old machine into my new one while the Lock 'N Load site is down.  It successfully loaded.  I Installed on "D" drive. 

Game doesn't work.

Step 1)  Double-clicked "CO2" icon to start the game.

Step 2) Received a pop-up window saying, "Before you run Command Ops 2, you must choose to either match the current screen resolution or specify one from the lists below - Match current screen resolution / Full Screen / Wide Screen 16x10 / Wide Screen 16x9".
I can only choose "Match current screen resolution". I clicked "OK"

Step 3) Received pop-up window error saying, "CmdOps.exe has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Any suggestions?

Thank you, rocketman.  I took your suggestion as soon as you posted it, found some recommendations, and applied them.  The game still won't work correctly.

On a new Windows 10 Home Edition o/s, updated CO2 to CurrentVersion=5.1.28.  The only time the game will work for me is when I run it as the first application after starting or restarting my computer.  After I quit that first session, the game won't run and the "CmdOps.exe has stopped working" message appears.  I submitted a support request a week ago and have heard nothing back.

Seems my only recourse is to play Combat Mission games more instead!  Que sera, sera  . . .

As good as CM games are, don't settle with that. The devs are on the Command Ops forum often so stay persistent. It is a strange bug for you. Check installed programs. I recently noticed that I have two EXE files for CO2, for the new patched version and the old. Try uninstalling the old one. That might help.

I had the "...has stopped working" error with all CM games with my new win 10 PC. Turned out there was a conflict between the sound control program (go figure...) and CM. You might have something similar. Check what other programs run (especially autostart) and deactivate one at a time and you might find the erring one.

Do you have a laptop? In that case you actually might have two graphics cards. Check which one is running C02 and switch.

Hope it works - tech stress is the worst :(