kohlenklau Hurtgen Mods

Yeah, that one's mine - beware: spoilers! :) Thanks for the scenario, kohlenklau. Looking forward to trying out the Kall River one too! 

Incidentally, here's a  of shot I took from the Windhunddivision cemetery looking towards Vossenack, which is about 1000 meters NW of the Kall Trail. Model is buried in the larger cemetery next to it (below).

IMG_0622_zpsetbxgzr1.jpgIMG_0617_zps3gd4pnei.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/21/2016 at 5:16 PM, PanzerPajamas said:

Yeah, that one's mine - beware: spoilers! :) Thanks for the scenario, kohlenklau. Looking forward to trying out the Kall River one too! 

Love the vid Panzer, and your others as well! 

Quick question for you, what is the smoke mod you are using? It looks extremely realistic, especially when that first Sherman gets hit by the Panther. (1:24-1:30) I re-watched those few seconds a dozen times, just drooling over the effect!

Thanks, guys. It's still a learning process. I'm currently working on putting a little extra effort in the 2-D map, which I now make from scratch.

I try to make the scenes as cinematic as possible, but it is limited by my amateur skills and the game itself, such as transparent buildings (good for gameplay, not so good for video). Finding the right sized scenario is important too, which is why I chose this one.

In response to CAPT Miller, the smoke mod I use is Veins V3 Special Effects. It's very good.

Panzer,

Wow, that was incredible.  I loved the angles and the selected action.  That first Panther rolled right over one of his - hopefully already dead - truppen when it crossed the ridge to move up.  That's why they call them "crunchies" I suppose.  I've played this one several times now.  Kohl did a really super job putting this together.

Gotta love those Jagdpanthers.  I liked how you panned around the one, showing it off.  The shot from the side with the Jagdpanthers lined up with a Panther while they pounded the village was superb. 

Really great job.  Love every minute of it.

Heinrich505

• 1 month later...

Hi Erwin,

Good point. I am -trying- to now always use CMMODS and TSD vs my previous use of dropbox so I just changed my signature to remove those links.

But of course I will still send dropbox links via PM for playtesters and such...

Speaking of...!

PM me when your new PC is up and ready for the Sidi Bou Zid battle! :)

I also need playtesters for the new tiny "Kasserine Rearguard" battle. PM me if anyone is interested.