Tiger II Ausf. B (H) Camo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMAA: Enhanced Subpixel Morphological Antialiasing. The SMAA is anti-aliasing process different to the FXAA. The interest is that the SMAA smoothe the edges and not the whole picture. If you have already installed SweetFX to your game, go to the folder SweetFX folder, then open "SweetFX_settings.txt" file with notepad. Find these lines:

#define USE_SMAA             1 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.
#define USE_FXAA              0 //[0 or 1] FXAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the FXAA technique.

1 enable the effect, 0 disable it. Choose between the two AA proposed. Don't forget to disable the AA options in the options of the game ! And don't activate AA with the parameters of your GPU ! ;)

Hope this help :)

Thank you for your support Crinius ;)

Edited by Worghern

5 minutes ago, Worghern said:

SMAA: Enhanced Subpixel Morphological Antialiasing. The SMAA is anti-aliasing process different to the FXAA. The interest is that the SMAA smoothe the edges and not the whole picture. If you have already installed SweetFX to your game, go to the folder SweetFX folder, then open "SweetFX_settings.txt" file with notepad. Find these lines:

#define USE_SMAA             1 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.
#define USE_FXAA              0 //[0 or 1] FXAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the FXAA technique.

1 enable the effect, 0 disable it. Choose between the two AA proposed. Don't forget to disable the AA options in the options of the game ! And don't activate AA with the parameters of your GPU ! ;)

Hope this help :)

Thank you for your support Crinius ;)

Thx now its clear. 

I'll throw a request at you Worghern.. no Idea how much extra work it would involve so I don't expect anything but figure Id ask (just super happy you share your stellar mods with the rest of us mortals).

Would you consider to release also a turret with only the German cross? And even bolder one with an additional number? I'm a big sucker for the randomization and love to have tanks on the map with not the exact same skin.  

16 hours ago, Fizou said:

I'll throw a request at you Worghern.. no Idea how much extra work it would involve so I don't expect anything but figure Id ask (just super happy you share your stellar mods with the rest of us mortals).

Would you consider to release also a turret with only the German cross? And even bolder one with an additional number? I'm a big sucker for the randomization and love to have tanks on the map with not the exact same skin.  

You're just reading my mind ! :)

Yes, I plan to realize a complete zug, but not only composed with the same camo but variants of this one. It's the least I could do. ;)

27 minutes ago, Worghern said:

Yes, I plan to realize a complete zug, but not only composed with the same camo but variants of this one. It's the least I could do. ;)

You sir, rock most immensely! I'm really looking forward to this one.:D

10 hours ago, Worghern said:

Thats just fantastic news :D

Thank you very much comrade, I do my best to make the game as beautiful as I want it. I am a perfectionnist like Fuser, Juju, Umlaut , Kohlenklau; we spend a lot of our free time to make these mods and it's a pleasure to share it with people like you ;) I would like to thanks again all people whot support my work, thank you very much, it's really welcome.

Regards,

Worg

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:05 AM, Worghern said:

Thank you very much Ghostrider3/3 and Fizou, it's a pleasure :)

That is not what you said. I just explained that you could not said that those screens are "the best" so far. But, if you like it, you're welcome ;) Sorry if we misunderstood us...

Thank you very much Fizou and Ghostrider 3/3.  Your support is welcome. It is a pleasure to show you step by step the creation of a texture and how I' working. Thanks to mention it Fizou. I am very happy that you like it, thank you. :)

Best regards,

Its really great we have so many talented people in the BF community.  Your work is much appreciated, even from those that never frequent the forums.  The difference in immersion you get with sound mods, vehicle mods, troop mods, building and terrain is just spectacular.  Makes for having hours of great fun... even though at times painful.. lol.

Semper Fi.  Keep up the good work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...