Stalingrad MOD: Comments Suggestions Help

Hm..I realized now, that even some vanilla scenarios are crashing while loading. Obviously it isn't a problem with the mod. The strange thing is some scenarios load and some not. The campaign I tried gets also loaded. So I thought it's the mod, sorry for that!

Edited by Demian

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Demian said:

Hm..I realized now, that even some vanilla scenarios are crashing while loading. Obviously it isn't a problem with the mod. The strange thing is some scenarios load and some not. The campaign I tried gets also loaded. So I thought it's the mod, sorry for that!

Do you have any OTHER mods loaded?  That could be the cause as well.  With a MOD set the size of Stalingrad you might try removing any other mods  you have and see if that helps.

OR

Take out the Stalingrad mods completely and see if maps and scenarios load. They may not look right, but that should definitely tell you if the MOD is causing the crashing issue.

Edited by grunt_GI

No, don't have any other mods installed. And while the mod isn't installed, the scenarios keeps crashing to windows while loading. The strange thing about that is, that in the editors 3d-preview or unit-deployment there are no probs.??

Edit: ok, I figured out, it's only the 'Angriff' scenario from the standard scenarios thats also crashing. Wether the mod is installed or not.

Edited by Demian

21 hours ago, grunt_GI said:

Yes, I have CMRT with Eng 4 and the Stalingrad Mod installed.  It opens up my scenarios fine and I was able to open my saved game of dragonwynn's awesome Rattenkrieg campaign.

Thanks for the feedback. Happy the mod is being used and enjoyed. NigelP and Umlaut put a lot of work into it. 

Kevin

• 1 year later...