Help finding a sound mod

CCIP

Hi folks, long-time lurker here!

I am trying to locate a certain sound mod I had for CMBN/CMRT/etc., but I cannot remember what it was called, who it was by, and where I got it. So far, none of the ones at the Repository or CMMODS seem to match.

It had a variety of things, mostly environment/weapon/explosion sounds, and it also had a set of options/extras folders. Among them, there was a set of different background sounds, including versions for "daytime combat" which were quiet, light, heavy fighting, and also a "D-Day" variation for maximum intensity of fighting sounds in the background. It's this set of files I'm specifically looking for.

Any clues or help is very appreciated!

Could it be Normandy Battle Ambience by Necramonium?

Want a real battle sound for your game? Try this one out! Three background sounds, one that can be used for beach landings (no waves are heard but it does sound like a beach landing).
One that can be used as a normandy town ambience
And another for just basic background ambience. 
*Update: i have added a nice rain battle ambience!* 

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1749

Edited by CMFDR

Thank you both for these! I think it might have been a version of the HQS sound mod, but a different one that wasn't packed as .brz and had some optional files.

I really like the sounds in that set, CMFDR, I will certainly give them a go! The main thing I was looking for is a bit of variety of background sounds so I can switch them every once in a while - for some scenarios, you really want them to sound right (D-Day being just an example).

Thanks again :)