Hey Lieutenant....

...  does the road to Ambleve still lead to Malmedy?

I'm having a bit of fun with this simple skin MP mod. And finishing up a new map and scenario recreating the famous skirmish between Combat Engineers sent to blow a bridge and the Greif Kommando MP's protecting it. Actually the MP's almost had the engineers fooled into thinking they were setting up the explosives. When the engineers noticed an MP running wires from the detonator first, then to the explosives. And all hell broke loose after that ;)

The skins are tagged so they will only show up scenarios designed to use them. And they are good for prisoner collection and rounding up awol G.I.s too.grief1.jpggrief2.jpg

Edited by nik mond

Well of course they spotted your Counterfeit MP's. They are using a German Feldgrau colored Icon.

"Did you see that!"

Well-yes- they did.

Little mod of an icon mod. No Feldgrau icons for Otto's troops. Haven't released it since the base mod I don't remember who created it. Anyone? Anyone?

nik mond are you going to release the MP skin.? Looks really nice.

"I like Amerikan cigarettes."

cigarettes_zpshm3ku4d0.jpg

6_zpslarrw3is.jpg

Edited by Tempestzzzz