A Muddy Affair vs the AI

I made a video about a year ago where I talk about why I like the WeGo system. The footage is from A Muddy Affair. I don't comment at all on the scenario but give a brief summary at the end on how the battle went.

I thought the scenario designer did a sterling job on this scenario, it was extremely challenging and rewarding.

Edited by Josey Wales

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-06 at 4:34 AM, Vanir Ausf B said:

Yes, if the road is unpaved. They are assumed to have drainage ditches along the sides.

Does that include foot paths as well? This is good info, never knew why straying slightly off road was problematic, but it makes sense. 

50 minutes ago, rocketman said:

Does that include foot paths as well?

I don't know. The testing on this was done before footpaths existed in the editor. My limited experience with footpaths has been that they provide little reduction in bogging over the base terrain they are located in and are best avoided in muddy conditions entirety