Winter Bulge

On 4/18/2016 at 0:14 AM, DesertFox said:

Bring it on! Seems like your mod IMHO has the same potential to change look+feel as back then in the good old CMBO times Maguas Normandy MOD did to the game. I like what I see :) 

Indeed - a paradigm shift in terrain modding! Brilliant work, a most welcome member to the community!

Wonderful! Really great. I'd use this right now as is. The atmosphere it creates makes such a difference from the stock - and that is already very good. This just takes it to another level of cold and bleak.

Looking forward to it being posted for use.

Thanks for your work. 

5 hours ago, bodkin said:

Terrific work Worghern! Are you planning to mod any of the other seasons?

I'm trying to focus only on winter but I have already modified some others ;) To be a bit more specific, I have already done 44 textures on 97 (for the ground folder).

Edited by Worghern

Thank you very much for your comprehension, you will not be decieved (I hope so ^^). Stay tuned ! ;)

PS: 78 on 97 to ground folder....and a lot of those Fµ#!!%$ mini :blink:

And of course, test, test, test and test again, and test again, and test again and ....so on...This is the price of quality.

Edited by Worghern

2 hours ago, Worghern said:

Thank you very much for your comprehension, you will not be decieved (I hope so ^^). Stay tuned ! ;)

PS: 78 on 97 to ground folder....and a lot of those Fµ#!!%$ mini :blink:

And of course, test, test, test and test again, and test again, and test again and ....so on...This is the price of quality.

Yes it will be well worth the wait..... so you have until tommorrow..... muhahahaha jk. Looks great so far. I have some experience in digital art but mine is more on the photography side... I am a nature photographer. Would be interested in some of the techniques you are using on the textures sometime if you would like to share. 

Let me give you some numbers:

91 ground textures done.

65 mini ground textures done.

165 foliage textures done.

11 road/path textures done. (far from over)

5 water, 3 skies, 5 distant, 10 houses, 9 objects texture done. (much remains to be done)

749398job.png