Umlaut´s quick-snow mods

On 2/18/2017 at 7:12 AM, umlaut said:

You're welcome. I've pretty much retired from modding now, but before that I did do a bit of work on the StuGs. Not sure if I ever finished them, though. I'll check and get back to you.

Updated:
My "quick snow" versions of the StuGs are not far from finished, so I'll try to finish them soon. And them upload them.

Umlaut, I just want to say a HUMUNGOUS THANKYOU for your excellent mod collection: it's indispensible! Thanks dude.

For those late to the party:

Umlaut's frackin amazing Mod collection!

Edited by gnarly

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, SelfLoadingRifle said:

Unfortunately, none of these snowy mods are downloadable.  At about 54% I get a 'download interrupted' message.  I then get a 'resume' option that doesn't seem to work at all as the download starts again...  ONLY TO GET INTERRUPTED AGAIN AT 54%:angry:

HELP!!!!

SLR

Well, I just did a test download of one the mod sets - and it worked just fine. So I guess it might be a problem at your end. I am no expert on how to solve this, but my best suggestion would to try using another browser for downloading (I use Firefox)

Edited by umlaut

• 9 months later...

I downloaded the [snow] mods for different vehicles from cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/. In the folders there are both [snow] and [whitewash] tags to the files. So I wonder if those files with the [whitewash] tag in the downloaded folders are copies of the original files. And as Umlaut said the words below, I wonder if it's enough to change the tag to [whitewash snow] in those files to get the vehicles to show up whitewashed or if I should explode a copy of the .brz file and change the tag myself to some of them?

On 28/04/2016 at 8:20 PM, umlaut said:

The new modtag must be [whitewash snow].

• 2 years later...
On 3/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, umlaut said:

New mod - not just a snow mod.

The M24 Chaffee
- this one is also usable in Fortress Italy

As always I´ll share it via this Dropbox link - until it is available on CMMODS IV.

Chaffee%20reklame.bmp?dl=1

This dust mod looks good, but wouldn't dust accumulate in recesses? At right angles... the Chafee has many of such nooks and crannies on the part above the tracks...

Edited by Bulletpoint

11 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

This dust mod looks good, but wouldn't dust accumulate in recesses? At right angles... the Chafee has many of such nooks and crannies on the part above the tracks...

You are probably right. But if I should get into that kind of detail, the mods would take so long to create that I wouldnt bother making any at all.