TEST AAR - A Muddy Affair

Just a suggestion:

- What mission are you playing

- What are the goals of the mission

- How do you plan to achieve the goals of the mission

- For each turn what orders are you giving and why (Ex: 1st platoon is moving to the small forest area to recon)

Many eons ago I did an AAR on a Devils Descent mission and had a blast doing it. Have fun!

Edited by [MyIS] Buffpuff

2 hours ago, Overwatch said:

First contact! and 1 tank Bogged permanently

TUPPLi2.jpg

Yeah, sorry about that, but this thing is called A Muddy Affair for a reason ^_^

Going off road in muddy Lorraine is risky. Chances of bogging are greater this time around than in older releases. 

I know your busy Bill But I amused myself pretending you were free..... Battle drill is a most excellent blog

and I thank you for the effort you put into it. I'm far far away from my 10,000 hours of practice implementing doing it right. 

I indeed also knew the chances of bogging were high and it was a risk I did consider. 1 out of 13 to my initial set up zone I was happy with.