I believe it is tagged for [snow]- not home now to check. It should not show up in any conditions where snow isn't on the ground (including "patchy snow", IIRC). Let me know if there are any oddities, though.

A question about this mod. If I should have the file "bush-1-bb [snow]" from this pack and would add another file which has the name "bush-1-bb [snow] (2)" to be able to have the original snowy trees file and another similar one made by someone else, how does the game react to that? Does it load both files and use them on different parts of the scenario map or does it use only one of the files?

38 minutes ago, BornGinger said:

A question about this mod. If I should have the file "bush-1-bb [snow]" from this pack and would add another file which has the name "bush-1-bb [snow] (2)" to be able to have the original snowy trees file and another similar one made by someone else, how does the game react to that? Does it load both files and use them on different parts of the scenario map or does it use only one of the files?

Don't forget to share, if it works. ;)

I'm not sure that syntax is correct for the second texture, but yes- it should load the second texture. But, as this is a bush- it will most likely be random, as we don't select the textures per bush. But it would add some variety, for sure.

The example above was just to find out how it works. I've just been wondering if I should merge textures in one folder with textures in another as they sometimes look a bit different. But it's maybe better to add a "Z" to one of the folders to make those files overwrite the other ones.

Naming mods folders 'Z' is just for convenience. You can actually name it anything you want as long as the name is lower alphabetically than the game BRZ names (for CMFB it could be any name starting with a letter after 'F'). Often I have two or three mods folders in my Data folder that I mix-and-match as the mood strikes. If you've got multiple mods for the same object the folder name lower on the alphabet will take precedence.

47 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

multiple mods for the same object the folder name lower on the alphabet will take precedence

What exactly is ment by "lower on the alphabet" and " any name starting with a letter after 'F' "? Isn't a letter after F higher up alphabetically, so P would be higher up than N and therefore mods in P would load above mods in N?