Kampfgruppe Peiper Campaign

I went for this first, because a man has to make hard choices sometimes (all maps, scenarios and campaigns are very impressive and appealing). A huge compliment to all involved. This particular campaign is such a joy. What an atmosphere, what stunning maps, what great action! Well done and thank you for making it.

27 minutes ago, Raptorx7 said:

What choices did you guys make?

I declined resting for the night and declined searching for fuel, I am sure that will bite me in the end but we all know how this story ends anyway don't we?

;)

I'm with - keep moving! Keep moving! :)

On 4/10/2016 at 8:52 AM, Raptorx7 said:

What choices did you guys make?

I declined resting for the night and declined searching for fuel, I am sure that will bite me in the end but we all know how this story ends anyway don't we?

;)

I have been just going with the flow meaning i play through a bit and see what im up against. that said i rested for the night as i felt it would cause too many casualties to take the next town and i wanted my men fresh. i took the north end of the bridge so that bought me some time.currently in the 3rd or 4th?  mission and im thinking i will look for fuel if i do this i will make speed my priority for the rest of the campaign.

Edited by iluvmy88

29 minutes ago, George MC said:

Ah thank you @Raptorx7 for the kind words of encouragement! ;)

I've been looking at this map for the past hour wondering - how the ****...? 

And here is me waiting for you CMRT campaign!!! 

;)

I can see I will have to buy and play this instead... Well after I have done the BP campaign...

1 minute ago, Holien said:

And here is me waiting for you CMRT campaign!!! 

;)

I can see I will have to buy and play this instead... Well after I have done the BP campaign...

He! Campaign is still on route. @Combatintman is very kindly proof reading the briefings and double checking tac maps etc. So pretty much it's all the finishing work. Scenarios all done, AI Plans tested. Just like any job the detail stuff takes the time. As and when I get the proof read briefs I load em up. I'm also putting them into a PDF which players can read at their leisure. I've gone for a narrative so they are a bit wordy. If players don't like reading they can look at the pretty picture ;)

Just starting the 5th mission and I have to say that this campaign is awesome. Based on all I have read this campaign truly captures the feel of what Peiper was facing. The maps are outstanding! The decision options between battles only add to the immersion already present in the battles. I know that creating campaigns is a daunting task, but I think this one is going to spoil a lot of people.