This is going to take..ages :(

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/19/2016 at 7:38 AM, Trooper117 said:

I don't play any CM WWII game without using all of the vehicles that Aris has produced... to me they are a 'must have' element of the game, along with his terrain and effects etc... well done mate :)

Same here, from Normandy to Italy, to Russia, and now to the Ardennes, I'm Aried up all the way!

Edited by Splinty

On 19/5/2016 at 1:38 PM, Trooper117 said:

I don't play any CM WWII game without using all of the vehicles that Aris has produced... to me they are a 'must have' element of the game, along with his terrain and effects etc... well done mate :)

idem ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Fuser said:

I fear not AstroCat, it was annoying indeed, coding gurus may know something about it, not my competition for sure!

No worries, I just ran into the issue the other day and was wondering. Nice to see you still putting out your amazing texture mods! You've definitely made the game more fun to play over the years! :)

Edited by AstroCat

I just checked Aris' CMMODS link and I see a huge problem with the new CMMODS.  One gets access to an enormous list of mods but there is no dating to indicate when anything was made - so it's huge time waster to find out whether one already has a mod or not.   :(

Am unclear whether the above new mods are available or have not yet been posted.

Edited by Erwin

The legend returns - great to see you back at it Fuser!

Do you think you can give the SdKfz 10/4 (20mm FlaK) introduced in the Market Garden Module your expert treatment?  It really looks out of place without your reworked textures.  Thanks for considering it!

31895003740_a32db30a37_o.jpg

By the way, how are you guys formatting the “@Username” highlight/profile link in your posts?