Work on Patch v1.01 has started

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11-4-2016 at 4:48 PM, bram1979 said:

They would indeed be great but my field of expertice lies to the East (regarding the Dutch SS units in Russia). I don't know much about US actions after Market Garden :(. Or any actions between Market Garden and Overloon (operation Aintree) ;).

Good subject for a campaign. As soon as the Waffen SS will be included in a module for CMRT.

1 hour ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Good subject for a campaign. As soon as the Waffen SS will be included in a module for CMRT.

Hi Chris,

The AI for QB Maps almost all the time suggests light tanks formations, particularly for the americans (I havent tried yet for the Germans).

Was that already identified as a bug?

Minor cosmetic issue:

I was playing as the Americans in the "Hung-up at Cheneux" in which one plays as the paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne.

I noticed that none of the paratroopers are bearing the insignia of the All-Americans, but a few have the Screaming Eagle of the 101st on their shoulders.

So, I checked the scenario editor to see if there had been a mistake with the uniform-tagging.  It appears all the units were properly tagged to have an 82nd Airborne uniform.  They are all tagged either "Winter 82nd Air" or "Greatcoat 82nd Air."  However, there appears to an error with the "Greatcoat 82nd Air" tag- the units that have that tag are the ones bearing 101st Airborne insignia.  Also, none of them are wearing greatcoats.

Plus, is the "Winter 82nd Air" tag supposed to have none of the pixeltruppen bearing the All-American insignia on their uniforms?   

OK, I'm shoving this in here but I might also start a separate thread.

I have request/wish/begging on bare knees... Is there any way to make the descriptive text of the vehicles appear in white to contrast with the dark background, I don't know about others but even on my 26 inch screen the text below the vehicles seem blurred and all but unreadable.

For example look at Juju's preview pics (see the thread about Juju's UI), compare the text under the tank destroyer with the text under the mortar in his later preview pic.

If this is possible it would really remove an PITA for me, and maybe others.

Juju informs me that the colour of the text is hard coded so it can't, or at least shouldn't be modded.

So please?

14 hours ago, Childress said:

Chris: in one of your- excellent- FB videos you pronounced Stug as 'Stoog'.

There are worse sins. Years ago I knew a guy who ran a hobby shop and was into wargaming who called them "Stoogies". Used to put my teeth on edge every time I heard him say that.

:angry:

Michael

41 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

There are worse sins. Years ago I knew a guy who ran a hobby shop and was into wargaming who called them "Stoogies". Used to put my teeth on edge every time I heard him say that.

:angry:

Michael

Jeez, I feel your pain, that is just ... :blink:

4 hours ago, Vanir Ausf B said:

They show up as ammo dumps.

I'm sorry...but no t hey don"t. The first truck of 5 in my test...yes...but Only the first. Thé others show up as Notting..

So does the tanks.

Thé Map is empty except for one supply dump                5 trucks and 5 tanks show up as 1 dump...nothing more. 

Edited by RepsolCBR

4 hours ago, RepsolCBR said:

I'm sorry...but no t hey don"t. The first truck of 5 in my test...yes...but Only the first. Thé others show up as Notting..

So does the tanks.

Thé Map is empty except for one supply dump                5 trucks and 5 tanks show up as 1 dump...nothing more. 

Maybe that's how it's supposed to work ? All the trucks dumping all their ammo in one big pile? Try counting the ammo in the dump and compare to the combined the ammo in the 5 trucks.

53 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

Maybe that's how it's supposed to work ? All the trucks dumping all their ammo in one big pile? Try counting the ammo in the dump and compare to the combined the ammo in the 5 trucks.

Yeeah...5 trucks leaving one dump might be VAD but when i Only have 5 AFVs (pz IVs for example) and set these as dismounted they do not show up at all...i'm sure this used to work in thé past. Wierd...i can se the dismounted tanks in thé training Campaign...but not when i make a New scenario in thé editor...

Edited by RepsolCBR

I see the SdKfz 231 (8 rad) made it into CMFB.  Only having the demo at present, did the issue with the middle wheel (2nd axle from the front) on the left side (viewing the vehicle from the front) being vertically misplaced and not rotating when the vehicle is in motion get fixed?

sdkfz_231_8_zpsuvo1dsdk.png

This also occurs in the latest CMBN/MG version as well.  If not, there’s one to add to the minor bug list.  As a light armor enthusiast, it would be great to see a fix back ported into CMBN/MG if there is another patch slated.