Can you identify the mystery vehicle?

I set up a January 1945 QB - ME, Tiny, Snow, Ardennes, Village. "Mix" type - I'm playing German and choose a Jagdtiger, a Sturmtiger, and a platoon of infantry.  The AI picks its own troops. (As you can see, I'm both a stickler for historical realism and a person who likes a fair fight.)

On about Turn 3, I'm moving my unbuttoned-and-still-virginal JT down a road when a mystery vehicle fires at it from a wooded knoll. First shot penetrates the JT from the front, killing the crew and destroying the JT.  Range was approximately 500 meters.  I never got a shot off or saw what killed it.

Your assignment: what enemy vehicle was it that so easily dispatched my JT?

Additional hint: based on the violence of the hit animation, it didn't look like the round struggled to penetrate the JT. 

Raptorx7 found the answer - it was the M12 GMC with the 155 mm gun.  Standard loadout includes 3 *AP* rounds. 

Who knew?

Unfortunately, no video - I really just ran the QB to see the new equipment and watch things blow up. (The way that one does...).  I wasn't expecting any actual opposition, and was surprised to discover that there was something other than a Jackson which can take on JT from the front (and it's kind of iffy with the Jackson). 

4 hours ago, Andrew H. said:

I set up a January 1945 QB - ME, Tiny, Snow, Ardennes, Village. "Mix" type - I'm playing German and choose a Jagdtiger, a Sturmtiger, and a platoon of infantry.  The AI picks its own troops. (As you can see, I'm both a stickler for historical realism and a person who likes a fair fight.)

On about Turn 3, I'm moving my unbuttoned-and-still-virginal JT down a road when a mystery vehicle fires at it from a wooded knoll. First shot penetrates the JT from the front, killing the crew and destroying the JT.  Range was approximately 500 meters.  I never got a shot off or saw what killed it.

Your assignment: what enemy vehicle was it that so easily dispatched my JT?

Additional hint: based on the violence of the hit animation, it didn't look like the round struggled to penetrate the JT. 

The jagdtiger would be rare to see in battle. Not really historical realism.

52 minutes ago, user1000 said:

The jagdtiger would be rare to see in battle. Not really historical realism.

But they were used in battle = Operation Nordwind in Alsace in Jan. '45 a company from a heavy JPz Abteilung equipped w/ JTs was attached to the rebuilt 17th SS PzGr Div. to give it some offensive punch.  Now I doubt you would see the JT and the Sturm Tiger together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/653rd_Heavy_Panzerj%C3%A4ger_Battalion