CMFB (Unofficial) Screenshot Thread

On 4/7/2016 at 0:36 PM, Raptorx7 said:

Ok lets kick things off with a Pieper pic!

"Kampfgruppe Pieper gets a warm reception in Stavelot"

removed th image to save forum space raptorx7.

Mine wanst so lucky. I told him to go another way but he said this fortified junction looked perfectly sae for a soft skinned vehicle to go through, after all he has an MG2 what could possibly go wrong?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5F9k0BXtdd3QTF0bGFlN0tjM3M

Edited by iluvmy88

7 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

Hmmm, interesting illumination from the tank's muzzle blast. I don't believe I've ever seen that before.

Michael

@Michael Emrys just turn the 'artificially bright night graphics' toggle off' and you'll see the muzzle flash, explosions and fire light up the night :) It's pretty cool for taking screenies.

Also watching tracer arcs in the night sky! Best not do that when your high or tripping though! ;) 

On 10/4/2016 at 2:51 AM, Michael Emrys said:

Hmmm, interesting illumination from the tank's muzzle blast. I don't believe I've ever seen that before.

Michael

Michael, perhaps you have been experiencing the same thing as I: Sometimes I have to toggle shaders on or off (alt-R) to get the dynamic lighting to work. Rather strange, as there doesnt seem to be much consistency in it.

More about it in this thread:

22 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

The Wrong Road - from the same map and QB as the previous screenshot; that's the same church-tower from a different angle.

Sigh. Yeah the plan was for the Sherman to be there waiting before you started to move. My crew still got the first shot and first hit. The trouble was all they got was another scratch in the paint.