CMFB (Unofficial) Screenshot Thread

3 hours ago, Kaunitz said:

OGL bump map shader files *frag *vert

Bildergebnis für i know what im doing meme

I'm not doing any big stuff, just tweaking colors with GIMP. It would take me longer to understand all that stuff than to create a mask layer and adjust a few sliders ;). 

yep, for just some small things I wouldn´t bother with the shader files as well. IIRC BarbariCo got it all started here:

Found it sometimes good for broader screen changes, although I´m not using it (my own shader tweak) too often nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...

very cool DerKomissar, I fought this battle not too long ago.  I lost, badly.  I then went back & tried a re-do knowing a bit about the american positions.  And lost badly.  Good luck.  Those  king tigers seem so tough, taking so many hits --- but once main gun & a track are damaged they aren't much use

9 hours ago, DerKommissar said:

Glad you mates enjoyed them! Is there any way to toggle the objective area colour?

As others have said Alt + J.  A useful tool I sometimes forget about is the HOTKEYS button.  If you click on menu, in the User Interface (UI), on the bottom right of the screen additional buttons will appear.  The bottom left button is labeled Hotkeys.  The Hotkey button will bring up a list of all kinds of useful key board commands and mouse controls.     

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...