[PREVIEW] Juju's Blitz UI

Ho there, gentlemen. Not in the mood to fix up another camo teaser shot today, but I do have good news. The mod is pretty much finished, but I'll take another five days to allow for some rigorous testing and maybe some final minor tweaks. If all goes well I'll release the UI on Sunday!

The screenshots on page one have been updated to the latest version (the silhouette preview on page three as well).

Edited by Juju

Great news Juju!

Your release of this mod, is the signal I have waited for to buy the game.

The fantastic mods for the CM-series is a big selling point for the games itself. Battlefront should really give you some kind of compensation for your hard work...

Cheers,

Superb work as usual Juju.

I have request/wish/begging on bare knees... Is there any way to make the descriptive text of the vehicles appear in white to contrast with the dark background, I don't know about others but even on my 26 inch screen the text below the vehicles seem blurred and all but unreadable.

For example look at your preview pics, compare the text under the tank destroyer with the text under the mortar in your later preview pic.

If this is possible it would really remove an PITA for me, and maybe others.

Thanks Derfel. Sadly all on-screen text is hard-coded and has never been part of my mods. It could be modded, however, by editing the strings.txt file. I wouldn't know how to and I've been warned this file is best not touched. At all. And if somebody could even pull it of it'd need to be updated with every patch, AFAIK.

Here's one final teaser. A comparison shot.BlitzUIComparison.gif

On 4/14/2016 at 7:12 PM, Juju said:

Thanks Derfel. Sadly all on-screen text is hard-coded and has never been part of my mods. It could be modded, however, by editing the strings.txt file. I wouldn't know how to and I've been warned this file is best not touched. At all. And if somebody could even pull it of it'd need to be updated with every patch, AFAIK.

Here's one final teaser. A comparison shot.BlitzUIComparison.gif

I wonder which one is yours Juju :P

Extremely nice work as always. How many UI "makeovers" does this make for you? I seem to recall you've been doing this thing since WAY back in the CMBO days. It's a wonder Battlefront doesn't contract you before each release and say "Hey Juju we know you're going to make this better than what we do so have at it!!!"