After installing battle pack one the game is very unstable. When playing OP LINNET II, the game runs very slowly, as if it is to heavy for the PC, and often crash.

The game uses only about 20% of ram and CPU power.

My PC is a Z87 Asus MB, Geforce GTX 780, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD and windows 10.

I use Geforce Experience which means I always get the newest VGA driver automatically.

How can I fix this problem?

Yours truly

Der Alte Fritz :-)

The CMBN Battle Pack also includes the 3.12 patch. Were you originally running 3.11 or 4.0 when you installed the Battle Pack ? If you own the 4.0 Upgrade, you may want to reinstall that and see if that resolves the issue.

If you are only playing 3.11/3.12, does playing any large scenario cause you problems or is it strictly the 'OP LINNET II' that is causing the problem ? Do you have mods installed ? If so, have you attempted temporarily removing them (possibly the entire 'Z' folder) ? I'm not expressly aware of any incompatible mods, but that is something you should check to make sure that there isn't something among them that may be causing a problem.

18 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

If you are only playing 3.11/3.12, does playing any large scenario cause you problems or is it strictly the 'OP LINNET II' that is causing the problem ? Do you have mods installed ? If so, have you attempted temporarily removing them (possibly the entire 'Z' folder) ? I'm not expressly aware of any incompatible mods, but that is something you should check to make sure that there isn't something among them that may be causing a problem.

Yeah, was my first thought, too. I exeperienced some crashes with my old, somewhat out dated machine, but only in big scenarios.

Try to tune down the in-game graphic requirements. That mostly helped me to get the scenarios running. Looked awful, though. ?