Sign in to follow this  
tmalloy

Battle Pack Bridge Bug Report

I'm very much enjoying the first Operation LINNET II scenario (I like to call it "military traffic control tycoon"), HOWEVER I'm having a problem with the Meuse Bridge swallowing tanks. The first time I didn't mind so much, but now two more tanks have dropped through the bridge at the same point and gotten stuck below. This occurs on the fourth bridge tile from the Hermalle side. Now most tanks have gotten through so far, so I'm not sure what's triggering the issue. Also, I've encountered a couple of secondary roads in the villages of Haccourt and Hermalle that have invisible walls that block through traffic. Not a huge deal, except that when it doesn't cause the vehicle AI to stop and outright cancel its move orders, it routs them through walls and fences and messes up their tracks. Maybe this is an issue related to specific video cards....

Unfortunately, the forum won't let me upload a screenshot at the moment (the file is only 100k, but it says it exceeds the .49MB size limit for some reason). 

huh. that's odd. I thought you might have meant the island,  not in the middle.

do you have a save?

Edited by JonS

I have the same sort of problem with tanks not being able to cross bridges with the 3.12 upgrade.  On the first battle of the campaign bloody ride I can put a movement order to only the center of the bridge no matter how far I drag the movement point up the road.

I have a file save of the issue with movement orders stopping in the middle of the bridge in "A bloody Ride" 

This has only started happening since the 3.12 upgrade,  I can get all types of movement to go to the center of the bridge, they just wont go past that point.

bridge.jpg

Sign in to follow this