I don't need mail,ONLY NEED download .

Preorder does put you first in line for downloading shortly before the game is released (you get both hard goods & early download privileges). Though preorder guys in their excitement often do tend to 'spill the beans' about downloading, negating the advantage of being first in line. ^_^ If you want to avoid the release day crush you can either preorder to get in line first or alternately you can wait a week after release for the madness to subside and download from servers not being overburdened by frenzied fans.

If you're preordering just for the early download you should factor in whether the product's going to cross borders and stick you with unexpected import duties. It might be a steep price to pay just for the privilege of saying 'FIRST!'.

Edited by MikeyD

If you want to avoid the release day crush you can either preorder to get in line first or alternately you can wait a week after release for the madness to subside and download from servers not being overburdened by frenzied fans.

Frenzied fans? Don't think I ever encountered any of those here. We are a calm and well-balanced bunch of chaps. Keep calm and carry on - as they say.

;)

On 3/19/2016 at 1:21 PM, MikeyD said:

Preorder does put you first in line for downloading shortly before the game is released (you get both hard goods & early download privileges). Though preorder guys in their excitement often do tend to 'spill the beans' about downloading, negating the advantage of being first in line. ^_^ If you want to avoid the release day crush you can either preorder to get in line first or alternately you can wait a week after release for the madness to subside and download from servers not being overburdened by frenzied fans.

If you're preordering just for the early download you should factor in whether the product's going to cross borders and stick you with unexpected import duties. It might be a steep price to pay just for the privilege of saying 'FIRST!'.

I've "pre"ordered on the day of release, paid 10 or more extra dollars for a physical copy I didn't really care about so that I could download it a few hours earlier.  But I live in the states so no crazy Euro mafia holding my goods ransom for fat ransom cash.

Edited by cool breeze