Sign in to follow this  
Harsmith

Amiens Tonight Mission 3 - no flamethrowers

I'm up to mission 3 - the Somme river crossing. None of the engineer flamethrower sections have a flamethrower, just a leader. Is this a carry over from BCAS in Mission 1? I can only remember 1 team in that mission but perhaps I missed the other. Thanks, David.

No, the sections don't have FTs,  but there should be a couple of FT teams in the mix. If you don't have them, that's weird - they won't be missing because of BCAS.

Jon - I've just punched through opening and cease firing missions 1 & 2 and can confirm this. Two flame teams are on the map at mission 3 start, but only have a leader. Here I've moved both teams into a corner of the set up zone, and there is clearly only one person in each teamjs.thumb.jpg.70bbf5d0cb8dd2157a304a8a615

Odd

P

Even odder - I just smashed through, and got two full pairs. I've checked, and the teams in the base scenario are both at full strength. I don't know why you're getting reduced strength teams.

1 hour ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I'm somewhat late to the party (OK almost two years late). My FT teams likewise only have the leader and NO FT. Also, none of my infantry platoons have HQ's or 2pdr mortars.

Oops.. 2inch.