Campaigns

Hello all, this is my first post in 13 years. Is that a record? Thanks to John and Steve from BFC for resurrecting my old account. Let's just say that I've been trapped behind enemy lines and have finally made it back.

I recently purchased the CMBN full package and have been having a good time playing through various campaigns, the ones included with the game and also Devil's Descent. I see the thread here about the Lions of Carpiquet campaign and I plan to get it.

But I suspect there may be some I'm not aware of and I'm hoping for some suggestions that might alert me to their existence. I don't see a way to search campaigns at the repository.

I'd also like to thank those responsible for these campaigns. Obviously much time and effort is involved in their creation, and it's appreciated.

Edited by landser

Yeah, that should be easier than it is.

The new location for scenarios, maps and campaigns is here:http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/

This is the best search I could find for looking up campaigns: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/search-2/#search/category=CM+BATTLE+FOR+NORMANDY&tag=CAMPAIGN but that only shows one.  That seems odd. 

Here you go...   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x89sqeiz1tdhfea/AABSKaaqd4R2-yQjMrW13me6a?dl=0

I had a previous dropbox link, for the same request from another board member, but I just deleted it about a week ago... figures. 

I will keep this link active for a week or so.

Thank you for this!

Why is Task Force Raff and the Road to Mounteburg there? Are those updated versions from the originals?

Thank you for this!

Why is Task Force Raff and the Road to Mounteburg there? Are those updated versions from the originals?

No I don't think they are, not sure??  Task Force Raff was accidentally included, it's deleted from the file now.  Road to Mounteburg was a rar file as were most of the rest of the files (zip /rar /7z), I just assumed that file was downloaded since it was a rar extension, so not sure about that one.  If there are more please let me know.  Sorry peeps.

EDIT: I cleaned up the file a bit more, it seems there were some duplicate files in it.

Edited by Blazing 88's

There is a Road to Mounteburg Redux.  That may be how you came to download it.  

I guess it would be safe to include it again?  It does not say Redux so it overwrites the original .cam file.  It must have improvements to the original file.

A note about the campaign 'In the Fields Where the Poppies Grow'...  The downloaded rar file was loaded with a mod folder that the designer included.  I did not include that in my upload as the file was very large.  Instead I just uploaded the .cam file.

Edited by Blazing 88's

I see the thread here about the Lions of Carpiquet campaign and I plan to get it.

Good to hear. ;) (Campaign author). Just make sure you have all the modules and the Vehicle Pack before you try that one. I can say it's a very different beast compared to the CMx1 days. The time it takes to create a scenario is indeed far greater now, however I think the amount of detail you can get into the map and the OOB means the payoff is worth it.

Thanks. I believe I have all the required stuff. I'm just finishing up Kampfgruppe Engel. Well, I'm on the Dives River Crossing battle, which is proving a tough nut to crack. So I believe I'm near the end. I saw that your campaign is listed as huge. Is it battalion sized? Larger? Just curious. I'll be giving that a go soon. Thanks for sharing your hard work Ithikial.