Hi, I bought the big bundle in dec 2014. I think the vehicle pack was included, but it seems like I didn't install it. I have the vehicle pack manual in the main directory but no symbol when I start the game.

Can I somehow fix it?

You most likely just need to activate it. In your store account there will be an activation key for the vehicle pack. And there should be an activation short cut in your game. Put the vehicle pack key in when the activation program asks for your 3.0 code.

But, I've been reading this:

7- if you have the original 3.0 Upgrade (i.e. not the 10GB all-in-one), install it now but do not activate yet.

8- install the v3.11 patch downloaded from Battlefront.com. If you do not have the Vehicle Pack then activate using your 3.0 Upgrade license key. Using any other key will result in a failed activation.

9- if you have the Vehicle Pack, install it now and then activate using the license key for the Pack.

10- at this point reinstallation is complete. Future patches can be applied without reactivation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DO have the Vehicle Pack, but when I follow this, I get all kinds of unknown format (for the serial) and/or wrong serial number prompts.

Bought and have 3.12, but can't get past 3.11 to even attempt 3.12. Why is this so difficult? What am I missing? I can get it to 2.12 just fine. Stupidly, all my modules are in pieces, so I have to do it the hard way. If I would have know, I would have just waited a few years and got the 10 GB installer that I've read about. This is ridiculous. It specifically says not to activate the 3.0 upgrade. (yeah, sorry I'm hot---been messing with this all day. The whole procedure shouldn't be this hard.)

SO, what's going wrong here?

Edited by harley9699
add 10 and for clarification

You are right it should not be this hard. That's why they changed it so it is not any more!

Go to the store account to the link to the v3 upgrade. That download is the all in one install now. Download that and install it. Use the activation code for v3 to get it going. Then use the activation short cut to activate any other modules you have. The only thing I am not 100% sure about is if the vehicle pack is part of it or not. It it is not then install it, otherwise once you have everything activated you can install the 3.12 patch. 

So, much simpler.

You are right it should not be this hard. That's why they changed it so it is not any more!

Go to the store account to the link to the v3 upgrade. That download is the all in one install now. Download that and install it. Use the activation code for v3 to get it going. Then use the activation short cut to activate any other modules you have. The only thing I am not 100% sure about is if the vehicle pack is part of it or not. It it is not then install it, otherwise once you have everything activated you can install the 3.12 patch. 

So, much simpler.

I'll try that then. Getting to dl now. Will take a while, slow speed. 

You said "any other modules". All the modules (Commonwealth, Market, etc.) OR only the two modules after the 3.0 update (Vehicles, Battlepack)?

The new installer will bring the contents for both modules and both packs. After installing you need to activate which ever of this modules and packs you purchased in order to play them. I was using modules as a shirt hand.

I'll  give that a shot. 14 hours, with no resume! Man, I hope this works. :) Just went Crazy (-er) yesterday. All day. SO frustrating. Really thought it was going to work the old way, that I found on here.

The old way will work but it is way more prone to problems.  Note if you have download issues because of the server (it happens to some people) the help desk has alternate methods of getting you content so if you download keeps failing contact them and they can help.

While it's downloading, of course I had to try one more time. Naturally, it didn't work. grrrrrrrrrrr

Know I had it to 3.11 on an old machine. Killing me that I can't even get it to that point.

Still downloading...