Any chance of an update any time soon? My f5 key is broke and I am in a bad habit of checking the site like 100-200 times a day lol The wait for CMFB has been brutal

I fear you don't recognize that Putin is the culprit. They really do their best to look at their webshop problems, between the discussions about the evil Russians. ;)

I think something is seriously wrong.

Yes- we are impatient as hell.  :D  Beyond that I don't think there is any reason to assume much of anything. (other than maybe Chris and Steve are playing too much X Com, one does have to wonder.)

Yes- we are impatient as hell.  :D  Beyond that I don't think there is any reason to assume much of anything. (other than maybe Chris and Steve are playing too much X Com, one does have to wonder.)

curse Xcom 2 that is most likely the reason CMFB was really delayed... The website is a clever ruse!

Donald probably made a deal with BFC, don't release CMFB until hes elected.

Which guarantees that CM:FB will never see the light of day.

That's not quite how it works.

President Trump is a sign of The Apocalypse.

Which leaves sweet little time for playing games of any sort.

Why have the news dried up on this? Just release it already, or at least give us a date! 

No, we don't need a date, and BF should not give one. Because you can never know exactly how long it takes to fix a bug, implement a certain feature, or whatever else the problem is. The silence is not good though. A delay is not a problem at all, when you have been told what the hold up is and what is going on. But knowing nothing, that makes people restless and impatient.

Ok, so the release has been imminent for, what, a month now? More than that? Have we had any substantial news since Chris posted the thread "Final Blitzkrieg release update" on Jan 21?

Again, delays are not a problem, unexpected things always happens. But then you need to be open about it. A weekly forum post, listing the current issues, describing the reasons for the delays, perhaps a short video of a bug being worked on, that would have made a huge difference, compared to the almost total silence.

Edited by JSj

Ok, so the release has been imminent for, what, a month now? More than that? Have we had any substantial news since Chris posted the thread "Final Blitzkrieg release update" on Jan 21?

Again, delays are not a problem, unexpected things always happens. But then you need to be open about it. A weekly forum post, listing the current issues, describing the reasons for the delays, perhaps a short video of a bug being worked on, that would have made a huge difference, compared to the almost total silence.

+1

Ill temper your expectations for a "video of a bug being worked on", Charles is the lead programmer/coder and he basically never posts (on the public forum at least), do not expect anything like that from BFC.

The closest you can get to seeing a bug being worked on is Chris running into one during a stream.

Edited by Raptorx7

I was under the impression  that the delay was due to the overhaul of the store system and site. Is this no longer the case? I've no problem in waiting while they polish the release. It's better than getting something and dealing with irritating bugs that will be fixed when the patch is out a month or so later.