CMFB update?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err this is getting more and more crazy, is there any official statement of status of FB?

Yes, there is:

The webpage you guys saw was something that Steve was working on, and wasn't supposed to be visible. He's done some crash course learning on how to get products into the old website (starting with the Battle Pack), because we are going to put CMFB up for pre-orders very soon on the old website. It would be up this weekend, but Steve needs to travel over the weekend. So it is looking like early next week.

Fourteen per cent?! What I wouldn't do to have a fourteen per cent exchange rate. The hit against the Canadian dollar is twenty-five per cent. 

Americans might want to keep that in mind before moving here en masse should Donald Trump be elected next Leader of The Free World.

The Canadian and Aussie Dollar generally track against each other over the past few months. There's a current bounce in the value of the Australian dollar which is nice, but regardless I'll already be paying around $75 + Postage. In comparison when CMFI came out the dollar was around parity or doing better than the USD so was only paying $50-$55 + postage. 

We must be desperate. We're now talking about exchange rates, a clear sign of a CMFB update to distract us would be nice. ;)

Yep, nothing new in the store, not even a pre-order option as far as I can tell. That's too bad. Still, as much as I feel sorry for us for not getting to finally play CMFB(!!), I'm feeling really bad for Battlefront themselves. All these technical issues, preventing them from releasing a major product that's been ready for almost two months... holy crap that's got to be so incredibly frustrating for them.