Map making [copy & paste]

Euri

It may not be possible, but can you not cut out whatever you want from a map and save it, then add dimensions and fill in those areas to your heart's content?

edit:  checked real quick and I could do that with a QB map.  Of course, you could only start with one piece and add, not paste in multiple parts that you like, which would be nice.

Edited by Vergeltungswaffe

It may not be possible, but can you not cut out whatever you want from a map and save it, then add dimensions and fill in those areas to your heart's content?

edit:  checked real quick and I could do that with a QB map.  Of course, you could only start with one piece and add, not paste in multiple parts that you like, which would be nice.

I know because I have done that myself: used a part of Kieme's Highway map for my "Factory" mission. But I would be great if I could get a nice feature from a map and add it to one which is work in progress. Just saying...

I know because I have done that myself: used a part of Kieme's Highway map for my "Factory" mission. But I would be great if I could get a nice feature from a map and add it to one which is work in progress. Just saying...

Yes unequivocally it would be.  Also be really cool to export a game save to the editor to use as a base ToE for a new game.  Between the two it would really facilitate campaign making.