Sign in to follow this  
lordhedgwich

Windows 10?

I haven't tried it out on Windows 10 myself as of yet. What are you seeing when you attempt to run the game ? Are you running a 1.03 version with the disc copy-protection or are you running a 1.04 version with eLicense copy-protection ? What video card/chip do you have, Intel, AMD/Radeon or Nvidia/GeForce ? Have you installed drivers from the video chip manufacturer or only what has come with Windows 10 itself ?

Have you tried any of the 'compatibility' modes (you would probably want to select 'Windows 7') or 'Run as administrator' ? I'm not sure how well Windows would handle the resolution selection process of CMx1 games. I'm not looking at a copy of Windows 10 right now (so these instructions may not be completely correct), but you may want to right-click on the CMAK icon and select 'Properties' from the popup menu. In here go to the 'Compatibility' tab and within here look for 'Disable display scaling on high DPI settings'. Click 'Apply' and then 'OK' and try it out. It may not make a difference, but it may help.

For me, version 1.04 is running fine in plain vanilla Windows 10 - no need to set any kind of compatibility mode. Only requirement, upon scenario start, is to alt-tab to desktop then back to CMAK to improve frame rate. Only needs done once, and game runs smooth as silk.

I recently purchased the 1.04 version from the Battlefront store. Tried to get my old, retail, European CDV versions running on Windows 10 - no luck with that.

Hope the above helps.

For me, version 1.04 is running fine in plain vanilla Windows 10 - no need to set any kind of compatibility mode. Only requirement, upon scenario start, is to alt-tab to desktop then back to CMAK to improve frame rate. Only needs done once, and game runs smooth as silk.

I recently purchased the 1.04 version from the Battlefront store. Tried to get my old, retail, European CDV versions running on Windows 10 - no luck with that.

Hope the above helps.

Yeah i got it working.. At first it didnt work then i reinstalled it and it worked