mikecollins

Vehicle Pack install

I currently have CMBN v3.11 installed with CF and MG. The vehicle pack v3.10 brz. file is located in the Data file. I don't have the vehicle pack icon in the main menu page. How do I fix the problem?

Did you purchase the Vehicle Pack ? If so, then you will need to activate the module/pack with the shortcut that should exist for activating modules. Put in the license key for the Vehicle Pack in the dialog box once it comes up and this should hopefully activate it. If you did NOT purchase the Vehicle Pack, then you will not have access to those vehicles, even though the .BRZ file for it is present (installed with the all-in-one 3.11 installer).

Edited by Schrullenhaft

I purchased the vehicle pack and downloaded it but nothing changed. The game came up as before, v3.11 with modules but no prompt for activation key. The folders are the same with the 3.10brz file in the data folder. No vehicle icon in menu screen.

I tried the activation for the initial install for CMBN but was given an error message for invalid number. Where can I retrieve the shortcut? and will I need to go through the total install process again?

You need to activate the vehicle pack.  The install should have created a short cut in your windows program group for Combat Mission Battle for Normandy.  I you run that and enter your vehicle pack activation number that should sort things out.