Twitch Stream of Combat Mission: Final Blitzkrieg today

Hey guys,

To resume my Sunday streams I'm going to play some Final Blitzkrieg today. Hopefully I that make up a bit for the end of the AAR. ;-) I hope to start at the usual time in two hours (1200 PST). However, I'm dealing with a minor plumbing emergency at home so I may start later in the day, or have to stop and restart the stream... we'll see how things go.

Hey guys,

To resume my Sunday streams I'm going to play some Final Blitzkrieg today. Hopefully I that make up a bit for the end of the AAR. ;-) I hope to start at the usual time in two hours (1200 PST). However, I'm dealing with a minor plumbing emergency at home so I may start later in the day, or have to stop and restart the stream... we'll see how things go.

It's been a while since I last viewed.  Can you provide the URL please?  Thank you.

Might I humbly request that you also post the video to YouTube so that those of us who can't tune in 'live' can watch it later? It just seems like Twitch often doesn't keep the videos there for very long. Really looking forward to seeing CMFB in action! Thanks.

Ach! Its a bit frustrating to see all the previews to date have been January whitewash. All my pretty late war camou has gone unseen. Well, the new company website and accompanying new game screenshots can't be too far off. ;)

Im sure people will be choosing vehicle variants and dates in quick battles and scenario design based on the period camouflage schemes available, they look that good.

ChrisND, I just finished watching the YouTube Video of your last show. Awesome work from BFC and a fine presentation.

Now I cannot wait for Sunday evening - could you show a Jagdpanther or even use some in a QB? I think it is the most efficient tank destroyer and a lovely machine.