Juju CMFB UI???

Things have been moved about and changed in the UI, more so than some other titles. So a modder doing on-spec UI mods without the original art would be kind'a difficult. So getting a 3rd party modded UI might require a little patience.

Last time I bled from the eyes I thought it was the UI but it turned out to just be a subconjunctival haemorrhage.

Edited by MikeyD

Last time I bled from the eyes I thought it was the UI but it turned out to just be a subconjunctival haemorrhage.

The way I heard it, you got that on your "lost weekend" in Bangkok.  And it wasn't subconjunctival haemorrhaging...I can't remember what they said it was, but something that rhymes with Korea, IIRC.

;)

Hear, Hear!

Let's picket Juju's workplace until he agrees to do the CMFB UI soonest.

Bleeding eyes, huh? That's odd, all I get from the vanilla UI is a twitch in my left eyebrow and numbness down my right arm...

-Derfel

I hear the vanilla UI causes different problems in some people. I just wish BF would make a new UI or pay for JUJUs it really adds a lot more immersion to the game

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! here we go again! Nagging for UI mods. ;-)

First of all, thanks all, glad you all enjoy using my UI mods. Secondly, yes, I will be getting the game. And knowing myself I probably will do a FB UI mod at some point.

I'm not promising a specific time frame, though. I might start right away, I might put it off for a few months. It all depends on the mod bug -if and when it bites- and how much/fast the new UI bothers me, which, I'm guessing myself, is probably sooner than later. It's the reason this whole UI modding thing started to begin with.

For now, patience. You'll all be the first to know when it's 'on.!' Well, not the first, but you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
     I might put it off for a few months.

Yeah, who was I really kidding (rethorical question). As a matter of fact I'm already working on the new UI.

Things have been moved about and changed in the UI, more so than some other titles. So a modder doing on-spec UI mods without the original art would be kind'a difficult. So getting a 3rd party modded UI might require a little patience.

The happy thing about modding a 2D game element is that a screenshot is really all I need to get most of the basic design work done. That, and having five years worth of UI files to work with makes it all the easier.

JuJu, happy to help testing if the call comes. ;)

Thanks! You're in.

• 4 weeks later...

...Or in case of my SSD dying, like it did a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, I feel we're getting close to the release of FB. Finally. But the good thing about the delay is that I've been able to do a lot of prep work on the new UI, along with a bunch of cool new and optional features. Which, had the game been released when we hoped/expected, probably wouldn't exist!

I have Kohlenklau and Ithikial_AU on board as testers, but I'd like to add one or two more. Any takers for when the time comes? Forumites who have previously tested my UI's  get picked first, yeah. :)

E-mail, PM or post here!

On 19/03/2016 at 1:17 AM, Juju said:

...Or in case of my SSD dying, like it did a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, I feel we're getting close to the release of FB. Finally. But the good thing about the delay is that I've been able to do a lot of prep work on the new UI, along with a bunch of cool new and optional features. Which, had the game been released when we hoped/expected, probably wouldn't exist!

I have Kohlenklau and Ithikial_AU on board as testers, but I'd like to add one or two more. Any takers for when the time comes? Forumites who have previously tested my UI's  get picked first, yeah. :)

E-mail, PM or post here!

Juju, I'm up for helping if you still need someone: will have CMFB as soon as the download-only version is available ...