the soviet sharpshooter don't have Ammo Pouch,is this a bug ?

t34577685

A Chinese player,sorry for my ENGLISH language .

I have played CMRT since it came out .I found that the soviet sharpshooter don't have Ammo Pouch,

I thought it was normal until I saw a video ,in the video the soviet sharpshooter does have Ammo Pouch.

SO I want to know  is it a bug only happen on my own computer ?

569a478bd29cd_QQ20160116213653.thumb.jpg569a478e308b7_QQ20160116213658.thumb.jpg

It is unlikely to be a machine specific bug but I suppose possible. The models ammo pouches do not directly correspond to the ammo they carry so there is little chance your sniper is being short changed on bullets.

Can you describe how you selected the sniper team? Such as, is it from a particular scenario or a QB where you selected a separate sniper team or got the sniper as part of a larger force?

It is unlikely to be a machine specific bug but I suppose possible. The models ammo pouches do not directly correspond to the ammo they carry so there is little chance your sniper is being short changed on bullets.

Can you describe how you selected the sniper team? Such as, is it from a particular scenario or a QB where you selected a separate sniper team or got the sniper as part of a larger force?

I selected the sniper team also from scenario and QB where I selected a separate sniper team.

all of them don't have ammo pouch:)