Updated CMRT Map Database

76mm

I've uploaded an updated version of my CMRT map database:  Updated CMRT Map Database.  I've added more than 50 maps since the last version (it's been a while...).

For those of you not familiar with it, the database is an Excel spreadsheet which provides information on maps':  size, terrain, vegetation, buildings, road networks, water obstacles, and damage.  Where known, I've also identified the map's creator.  The database also includes images of each map in scenario editor and 3d modes.  Here is a screen shot:

Map_DB.thumb.png.964b7b90a5c0a78f8af0491

Note that although most of the maps are from scenarios, the database only covers the map, and not the forces present in the scenario, etc.  Be sure to read the Notes tab for an explanation of the various columns.  Map makers, please let me know if I haven't credited you for one of your maps, or if I've missed maps that should be included.

Note that this is a LARGE file (about 530 mb) because of all the embedded pictures; I tried zipping it but it didn't compress at all, so I didn't bother.

While I haven't updated my "Flavor Objects Showroom" database (no need), I thought I'd post that there as well:  Flavor Objects Showroom.  

This is an Excel spreadsheet file which includes labelled pictures of each of the Flavor Objects in the editor; this file is chiefly useful for those wishing to add Flavor Objects when they're creating/editing scenarios.

Let me know if you have a problem with the download links, hopefully they will work.

Edited by 76mm