CHEqTRO

CMFI/GL Version 3 Halftrack Bug

Hi, I had recently bought Combat Mission Fortress Italy game, with the Gustav Line Bundle, and after that, I also bought the X3 Upgrade. The problem is that after just some minutes of playing it, i found a serious visual glitch with halftracks.

Here you have the photo. As you can see, the gunner is not correctly displayed. Also, even though the halftrack that I am showing is the Sdkfz 250/1, it actually happens to ALL vehicles that are marked as halftrack (M2, M3, M3A1, M5, M9A1, Sdkfz 251/1 Ausf C and D (even Sdkfz 251/3) etc...), but not to similar vehicles like M3A1 White Scout Car (It is not marked like a halftrack)

There is any fix for this problem? Or I just should reeinstalling the game?

CM_Fortress_Italy_2016-01-08_19-53-49-15

Yeah, we have seen that before.  It boils down to a corrupt install but you don't necessarily need to start over to fix it.  I would open a ticket here: http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/.  My bet would be you are missing a patch or something similar. That is you skipped a step and the help desk will be able to get you on the right track.

Ok I will try, thanks :)

P.D. The version displayed in the main menu actually is the 1.20 version, that is the most actualized one?

Edited by CHEqTRO