FOW trenches in CMFB

I was wondering if there are any improvements in this area in the upcoming CMFB and also as patches for other CM titles. We all know the old CMSF trenches are not coming back because they are not affected by fog of war, but the way it is now the new trenches are not FOW 'secure' at all, I'd even say they can be easier seen that the old ones and thats been that way since forever I think, since you can clearly see where trenches are from far away, which is a LOD issue I think. But also from up close you can easily tell where trenches are, since they remove any foliage doodads. This makes them especially obvious in wheat fields or the like. 

I wasn't talking about trenches being easy so spot, which I think is also true, though. That is a harder case to make I guess (though when you can spot a hole in the ground from 2000m something is probably off).

I was talking about not needing to spot trenches in particular at all because they are clearly visible as long as the camera is far enough away from them. This is a clear bug I would argue.