Oh b#gger!

Suddenly  Win 10 didn't want to boot. No way around it but to wipe and re  install  Win7. Clever me has games installed on  separate  partition. Stupid me went and deleted said games along with the Z folders..to then discover for some reason I didn't have the  downloaded  mods saved anywhere!!!! I have set up files backed up thankfully but that was where my  intelligence gave in and stupidity took over.

Lots of mods to  re download  esp for CMBN and modules..all Aris  vehicles   for  starters!! 

ahh I switched a while back.  It was painless and I've had no issues running CM. Installed all CM games into their own SSD.  Yes,their own- the drive is even called Combat Mission :D I also keep all my mods etc copied to a separate (3rd) drive so I don't accidentally wipe anything.  Did that once and swore to never make the mistake again... knowing I eventually will despite all these precautions.  sigh

It feels like I'm getting browbeaten to go over to Win 10 every time I turn on my comp. It certainly is a PITA.

Yep, that is how it was for me.  I finally gave in and did the upgrade so my old laptop and new desktop would have the same operating system.  As sburke said it was a simple switch to make and no real problems so far.  But just enough people report serious problems, like Wodin, to keep me a little paranoid about it.   

I just have to upgrade my video card and my specs in my sig are my like button. 

Mac pfffft...  :D.... :ph34r:

Wodin, I am going to be posting CMBN Campaigns Dropbox link for you (and others, until Sunday or so) in about an hour in this thread, still uploading...

Edited by Blazing 88's